Sunday, October 11, 2009

the heart gifts from all my beloved ;)

1stly, i would wanna apologize that i havent even update my blog for ages lols sorry pees I even have no time to upload my birthday celebration here and the 2nd day my darling brought me to a wonderful place to celebrat my birthday too. Thanks for all my beloved for all ur birthday wishes and attended my birthday party, ;) and here is some heart gifts from my beloved, eventhough they cant attend my party, but i still got they wishes and even my bufdae gifts from them thanks muchie, hugss

baby, thanks for ur bufday party and the nitez in hilton hotel.
million words would like to express here and feel like hugs u tight for the everything u done for me from the 1st day we met, baby, lurve u
the GC watch from my baby boy,muacks
( my 1st watch again after i lost all my previous :( )
teehee, thanks baby, lve u!
Thomas SABO earings, i got it back again after i lost mine also, ;)
thanks laopo NICOLe chiam, my darling evelyn and windy
CHANEL pressed powder , guess this my 1st CHANEL woo woo~
thanks my campus buddies teeeeheee, muacks
Tiffany&Co Chain
from my buddy ching hui ;)
i dunno wat to name tis but i know its from my babe miki for me to slim my big big tummy :(
oh darling, i hope i can wear it one day, i even dunno how to put on it ah! faster come my house and teach me ;D
the DKNY fragrance from my two cousins, lols luckily this the latest one, pink colour with fresh blossom smell, cause i have edy got the previous edition, red and green from my darling boy ;)
the HELLO KITTY set from Jaclyn Teo!!!!
Well, i got this pink colour ink marker pen from Mr.Chong TeCK Chain that really shocked me, thanks boy;) i got my 1st special pen from u.
pen's body wif 22 words on it
and tis! HAPPY BIRTHDAY's words done by him on the pen ;)
yea, got tis from Jiaying, a hand-made birthday greeting, thanks
it's really cuteeeee enuf , hehe
see ;) pull the ribbon u will saw it, 生日快乐
the card from my cousin, bao ;)
heart words from him! lols
babe babe babe hui!!!! yea i got this HAND-MADE card from her far from Sydney!! saw tis in the paper bag that time really shocked me, never think of she really made me such a lovely card. heart u babe
ur card is really nice enuf for me, babe i never hiam just tease u that time ;)
with the $20aud inside with the card too, how lovely she is
yea! the card from my buddies buddies buddies
heart u guys muchie muchie not only the card, the present, the adorable cupcakes and certain things which done by u guys, do touched me a lots, thankx buddies lovvvvvvvvve uuuuuuuuu!
verne chin and wengee never attend :(
Karen yeo's bufday greeting card from U.K, babe thanks
yea its 21 now gurl.. hope to meet u again since we never really spend out time 2gether hav our gurl tok till the mid nitez:(
u will soon get mine too ;)
thanks guys for all the gifts and greeting ;) i am so lucky to have all of u appearing in my life ;)
heart u guys till the MAX
p/s: my daddy havent give me my gift yet!!! craving ..:P

No comments: