Tuesday, November 10, 2009

24 hours SWEET date

hahaha! well, dear had pay me a visit las week. surprise tat why we could meet even earlier than the date we counting? darling we suppose to meet each others on the end of the nov rites? :)
But there is nothing to be happy with he can stay one day wif me in kl cause he actually went back Sarawak for his grand-ma funeral. But then he never inform me he gonna drop by KL for one day be4 he head back to Viet but den ..
he SURPRISE me again! :D he postpone a day back to Viet purposely jus to meet me, ;) baby.. knew that the air-ticket was expensive, but wat to do? so wanan meet each others, LOL ;P

heading out for our lovely dinner 24 hours
mii wif the hot-red love from my beloved ;P
the love One
I seriously fall for Zanmai recently!! Atleast a meal from Zanmai in a week!!! seriously falling in love wif them!!! >.<
see!! the love one's serious look while mixing wasabi wif soya sauce for me ;)
I'm oways the queen & doesnt need to do anything when i'm wif him. DO i too rely on him or?
LOL...
But which gurl doesnt wish to rely on their boy when they'r wif them? How sweet is it when u staring on them done those little sweet things on u ? Even jus sending the yummy sushi to ur mouth sweety ? lols for me it's SWWEEET enuf !
But tis would makes me become more and more lazy on doing everything.
It's jus like lazy worm climbing on me while i am wif him! I'm jus love to do so heart*
the below two is a MUST for me to order once I step in Zanmai!!!!
yummy!
Nearly forgot i got a presentation be4 meet up wif dear dear in my campus! :P
A random one after our presentation :P
Been while we din snap photo in our campus =)

p/s: Rest in peace for Byron's grandma.

darling guess we going to meet very very soooonnnn again ;D and my final is arounf the corner, we couldnt chat much on msn even on phone,but darling! we break the record! u know wat I mean :P baby, miss u x10000
HOPE TO MEET U VERY VERY VERY SOON! cook u nice dishes when we meet:P
hugs♥

No comments: