Monday, November 16, 2009

muwie freak

Went for this few muvieee recently!!
I admit that really have not much time for me to enjoy movie session which in the meantime, I'm having my final . these movie is a 'must watch' movie! Can u just miss out ??
For the 3 muviiie I had been watched, I really enjoyed 2 of it very much but not for the phobia two!! damn disappointed for phobia 2,mybe I went for the phobia1 last year and it was really counted as 'not bad' horror movie so I putting some much hope for the coming one.. who know.. sigh!

Well, This is it, from Micheal Jackson really a great awesome movie! It's actually not a movie but a the backstage of his concert and the rehearsal for his last concert which actually be held in London.:(

This is it from the legend
NICE ONE!!!
(even watched twice using my PPS, LOL)
rating : ♥♥♥♥♥

Phobia.2
rating :

2012 !
everyone in the town are been so so so crazy for this movie! so do me and ppls around me!! I've been craving and awaiting this movie of the year for quite a long period!! when my 1st saw the movie trailer was in July and I tot that was a "cuming soon" movie for that month but wat disappointed me that's the movie for Nov!!:(
Time flies, it finally showing on every cinema in our town! Can u imagine how long I've been craving for tis movie? Finally! I'd watched it! It's out of my expectation >.<
maybe putting too much hopes for it since everyone saying that's really a great movie. Anyhow, a nice movie thou ;) just go ahead for it ;)
rating : ♥♥♥♥

No comments: