Monday, June 01, 2009

falling to melacca.♥

hai thr! here is my 26th may post! funny rites things happened on 26th.may but i post it on 1st of june! sorry guys dun blame it,it jus have not enuf time for me to
* sent to my lappy > resize > upload > rearrange > backspace those stupid empty space > *
den putting words on my post & change d font color in d end! All tis started annoying me! esp when d moment v uploading our pics! =.=
i believe tat all blogger have a same problem and trouble! UrgHhHh!!! >.<
jus forget it! let's come to my melacca trip! :)

well, i am not melacca lover at all! kinda despised on it somemore,cause d town looks bored and wont bring us any entertainment. But act we jus wanna bring my boy thr, coz he had never been thr be4.
:)
.

dunno actually wat's tis.a restaurant or?on our way.. :)
our 1st pic in melaka
laopo & her boy :)
d most well-known place from melaka


eii not nice de,ze fong.=.=
we taking I
take II
Dunno which to buy, tis nice not?
ya! tis wat we picked in d end! act was our boy who chose for us, but still prefer d red one! forgot to take d pic of it :P
Cherist Church of Melaka

laoo PO & ze fong*
darling helping me up putting on my hat properly
aiks! i cant wear d hat properly myself.. still helping..eii..still adjusting lolss
DONE ♥
WAlked to Muzium Samudera
d rear view of d ship
d side view
in d museum
OMG! i forgot d name of tis portrait edy, a well-known history character too :P
Alburqueque *
Mr.Chia likes sitting thr without any expression=.=
acting cute beside d cannon? keke
like to cam-whore everyway even in d small museum!
he was so concentrate on d history information
The Confinement which in d ship
mich
byron * mich
couple
whr's my hat?
hahas,tis's wat oways happening in malaysia.! buatan malaysia!
kacau kacau
again them~ lols
sweet heart boy and me
lols! ze fong oways make me laugh till drop!
qiu asked whether tis is human or a sculpture ? lolss
Zefong took tis!
bye bye
da dong fang & ni co le
:D
tis bus stop looks special when we found on d roadside,
was too high tech for melacca?
watch out tat funny da tong fang!!! now his gal's turn * pretending thr..
riverbank *
lolsssHe purposely pose like tat & asked me snapped tat :Pcouple snapped
i heart tis pic, she looks pretty natural inside:)
to prove tat we really been here be4? lols
dunno wat's is tis act, jus simple took!
<>
hahas! she complaint & said tat i din give her any respose ~
* heading to Jonker Street
my babe n i c o l e
? ? ? ? ?
i craving tis for so long, but tis shop's disappointed me :(
looks nice and delicious? NO NO NO!!!
Our lunch *
d view of the restaurant

nv lik chiam!
queen mic pretending*
guang ming zhen da!
wat so special for d bicycle? lols jus snapped la~
darling wants it too ^^
wahahahaha!!! pretty lady!
wo~ cool leng lui!
after d full-filling lunch,we headed to d beach which located behind a hotel!
Well, i stayed in tat hotel be4 but how could i totally forgot it ?
LOls !!* looks tiny me
wat is him trying to dO?
♥ strongly hold tightly
really shud comments them as d best couple rites?=)
=)
looks slimmer
his smile can oways melted my ♥
*

ours
f ♥ ♥ t

walk till d E N D ..
mi da tong fang and babe
t h i n k i n g o f ?
hugss on d juejue wooden bridge**
we'were on d middle of d sea u know!!
he looks sad?=.=
miss d smile..
i know i'm fat.. cant hide at ALL
we oways did tis after d wonderland photo-shooting !!
even wif my boii, but he looks numb! lolss
da tong fang brought u to tis satay restaurant for our dinar tat nitezz.
was kinda mountain of ppls and was my 1st time standing outside Q-ing up for d seat. going to be dOne again..
babe wif her tiring look
boys were choosing but we chose wat we wan be4 them ..lols my hair like crazy woman in d house!!
see wat we got? tis was jus a part of it:P


da tong fang................................nic
half way to finish..

there was many artist visited thr be4 :)

we found another satay luk luk restaurant at d same roll as d restaurant we been to. It was much more difference !
Eye On Malaysia is now in melacca! yuhoo
again our pose but difference place
honey wif his weird smile!
finally i could have a ride on it ..finally~
we going up soon.. why u still looks unhappy ?
snapped from d cabin
see!! we were in d cabin NO.22 tat nitez!!! lolsss
byebye ~

YES!!!!! yes!! yes!

Finally i managed to finish tis post by 2nites! was kinda hard for me u know.. thr was too many pics for me to upload! nearly kill me to dead! babe, i think next time we really dun snap & cam-whore everywhr too much on any our trip or day,nitez out ok!! we will die soon !

okey,tats All OF all for my melacca trip wif my boy and babe, da dong fang, was having kinda lots of fun thr ..really do.. =) after tat even reached home wif tired like hell d nites..walked! eat! tok! laugh! All d time on d street in melacca! even d biker look at ze fong too,? remember guys? lols!! tats d funniest till d max! ******* ******** ******* ******* Thanks thanks for my babe and da tong fang for bringing us up & giving us a wonderful one day trip :) loves hugs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa!!urs 1 more interesting..mine 1 jue jue de...i really sick of it..simply pick some pics n post up..havent drop caption on it..haiz...tomoro baru post up laa..haha!anyway..nice blog ah!steady blog ah..kaka :D

Anonymous said...

hahaa..Agree!!!HAPPY snap,TIRED resize,LAZY upload ahhhh!!!wahaha..the biker:one day Shocked in Melacca... :p haha!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hum stil dare to say u post le! gila liao!! tomolo lagi
tomolo u out station le ah!!! >.<
hahahahas! da dong fang rockx on!!!