Tuesday, June 16, 2009

d day has come

Just finished packed my luggage for my tomorrow viet's trip. HOLIDAY MOOD ON!! darling helped me up on packing my luggage for whole nitez.plsu doing nail polished for me! thanks daling! i love my new nail color still =)
Yipee ~ finally monday is coming. . 15th of june! my mr.byrOn is waiting me to go over his place. damn excited ! no not as nervous as evelyn liaw! she excited whole day and nitez! omg! telling me tat she couldnt sleep but d one who sleep earlier than me as well! Lols.
wish me bon voyage!
bi,i am cuming!!!
tis post shud be post up be4 i leave K.L but too busy wif packing my luggage ! was really huge enuf ! lols sorry guys
well well well
now i am here!
jus reached here las nitez,
here to tell All my frens i'm fine here no worries ya !
muacks!
............
.
kie gonna off for dinar wif my bi le, he's cuming back soon!
dut!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala la...happy la..nudge me if u saw me on MSN or skype!enjoy ur long long trip =.= gonna miss u.. :)

pretty girl - MS.N*

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

i am wondering any pretty gal in my msn fren list ?? lolss