Tuesday, June 09, 2009

JOLIN rockx On

Went to time square for jOlin and my new luggage laz saturdae. I admit tat i do LOVE JOLIN TSAI, kinda muchie. but after i met my babe, i found myself was nothing at all! She is damn crazy bout her! No doubt! EVELYN LIAW! u'r really her SUPERB fans!
Reached thr about 3:00p.m =) sorry cause my babe waited thr bout 1 hour, I'm oways late >.<>
da qiu and baby tagged along too:)

Caught myself in snapping again :D

Heading out soon, babe is waiting me

lunch at THE SHIP steak house lyn's
qiu's thanks siew for heping up:)
After our lunch we walked around and babe helping me to look around for my new luggage. FINALLY we found it..with special red color again! like it! =) Luckily i still managed to get it be4 i leave KL
.
She jus got JOlin's new album,showing OFF bah~ baby and her frens~ siew u thought u'r small enuf to hide? LOLs
lols may i upload jus only one? hahas..dun nervous bah darling!
awaiting her for so LONG..climbing up d railingwe waited from d day till nitez
Finally she's thr!
we were too far away..
steady sat on d railing..but cause our leg pain at d next day.. POSING lagi
Well, sumthing really funny had happened tat nitez. Sorry darling couldnt help u up in taking any photo while u on d stage. :(

Cursh on a Mazda car show be4 home

ala! action action thr!
pretending lagi!香车美人!! :P
d paloi and medinar at OLD TOWN again be4 home, hahas siew went thr wif her unwilling unwilling face! lols

ya! tis ticket totally useless for us! anyway, still thanks darren:)

d drama for siew by tat nitez. me and lyn again~ mee maggie goreng!!
d 2 paloi overnitez my place again for tat nitez.. besties chit-chat..onling..drama..supper..pillow tok till 5:00am den we off to sleep..
Woke up bout 4:00pm in d afternoon going to evening..whole body pain! all d railling fault!!! who ask us to climb up so high !!
.
met up our babe and her boy in mid valley for brunch? dinner? lolss..!
our only pic for tat day!

we miss u ...hahahas

happy shopping too =)♥

No comments: