Thursday, July 16, 2009

family dae

Las sat, 2 days 1 nitez at Marriott Hotel wif my family*
thanks daddy for arranged tis for us! =D

me wif my precious "xie zhi wen" teehee**
reached!
view from our room!
get ready to jump into the pool! =D
BUT he still on the phone!!!!
So, get a cup of tea for myself 1st, teeheeeee
me wif my bro
pool side wif my wilson


wif the funniest bro again him! i will swim like a fish later! =D the 2 precious one
randomlyyyyy
teeheeeeee

our dinner
my eldest bro, wilson i know i gain a lots of weight recently..

him again, shud go for a hair cut !
my mummy and daddy! the beloved
FOOD enjoyment session
small little pancakes

oysterssss
lolss
my pasta
=))

my mee goreng
no doubt! they can eat more and more than me!!
mummy enjoying .. hum? lols
the daughter and her beloved mummy

iccceeee-creammmm
miee
ah jie!
the random!

mich
take I
take II
take III

bros and sis
the notie and her beloved
hahas! see how much he take!
daddy and mich
♥♥♥♥

mich the fullest
=D
L .O .V .E u u u


♥11.07.09

2 comments:

byron said...

wei dear see your happy family post le , you can swim like a fish ? how come i never know about it de ? lol maybe you really can swim ! Darling where got gain weight o ? who say de .. no no no eat more ok ? dear i am now here waiting for time to go airport . the stupid flight delay la damn ! miss youuuuu

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

YA! I WILL REALLY REALLY REMEMBER WAT HAD U DID TO ME ON THE TRIP!!!!
I SWEAR I WILL LEARN TO SWIM LIKE A FISH!!!! @%$#%$@#^%^$!@#~
Zui hao delay!!