Monday, July 13, 2009

the 'sweetest's day ♥


wat a sweet day i had! 9th july =). teehee*
.
my 1st out wif babes once i got back my hometown!
seriously, i'm really sick these days since i got back from K.L , sore throat and flu seem killing me slowly and silently.. make me couldnt really have the chance to sit down enjoy my home-town's food but kept myself holding tissue paper here and thr :(
i must spend my hometown week wisely after this !! >.<

our dinner at grand palace hotel
parent of the baby?
everyone misunderstood when viewing my cam's pics.
tot they were the baby's parents!
but act..
the cutie's mum is me la! =P
zhu and me
the baby sure think tat we'r annoying enuf. teehee*
the ladies and the little cutie
the only man of tat nitez!
randomly..
si, zhu and the gal wif all smiling face whole nitezx
she is jus TOO cute!!!!
how good if she is belong to me?
omg! baby doing big business make her mummy and ladies busy in the toilet!
i am busying snapped down every single pic :P

take IIok! done!!! =D teehee*
headed hot spot for tea wif them and supper at A1 wif the couple =D

p/s: do i really got the greatest smile tat nitez? i think so

No comments: