Saturday, July 04, 2009

weekdays


Is sat todae and i jus got back from outside. have a little shopping day by todae but din get any jus a spaghetti top. Thanks Jin,Ivy,Shirley & Daisy for accompany me for whole noon.
And wat surprised me tat we saw a malay stall selling NASI LEMAK in parkson! omg! we miss malaysia's nasi lemak!! Of coz we enjoyed our nasi lemak meal and curry !!=D
i took away some for my byron too, teehee*
Well, lets tok bout my weekdays.
seem i am a little bit busy tis week. teehee*
Mondae:
Went to Sushi Bar enjoyed japanese meal wif my boy. We both looks pale tat day. I'm kinds of sick :(


sick me:(

d love one was busy serving me :P




we chose tis room jus to more into japanese mode :)





lately i am really addicted on tis! I think it only available in viet.

Soda water wif lemon! two thumbs UP!!



mich was drinking her soda water ,teehee*




my love












byron's












mich's


Tuesdae:

We both stayed at home and had our home-cooked meal =)

Wednesdae:
Out to Pizza Inn to have our dinar! Not bad! I like their Hawaiian Chicken flavor! was totally difference wif Pizza Hut. teehee*



Thursdae:

Went to Chef mama's Italian Food for our dinar =)











i know he was tired enuf after work but still wanted to bring me out for dinar! lols thanks darling for oways treating me like baby!


teehee*


Chef mama's













His Side dish=)








yaya! here come to my lamb chop =)





darling's steak



fries ;)









Fridae:
Went out dinar wif my boy, ah liang and xiong.=) we choose japanese food for tat nites too but difference restaurant. Sorry i've forgotten to take some pics for the dinar. Movie after our dinar! Go for
Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen



I know viet was a bit late for the movie but no doubt, was the 1st day showing here. Luckily Brian bought the ticket the day be4 fridae if not i dun think we manage to get a seat thr. =)


boys seem can't wait for the movie edy! lols!

Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

The movie was great and awesome mybe for everyone but not to me i think, i dun even watch transformers part 1 but straight go for the part II lols. hmm, the duration of the movie was a bit long, 2 and a half hours but actually you won't even realise it. The effect is great, the storyline is good, and even the sound effect. No doubt, It's actually a nice movie still =)

No comments: