Thursday, December 03, 2009

the final one ;)

hey guys,
This is the another out-to date post again..
since I have some little free time in my holiday, I decided to try my very best to post all my over due post, :P
WELL,
I'm just finished my interior design course in LimKokWing Uni which took me 3 years long to go.. It's a tough job for me but maybe neither you, I've went through all this with my efforts, and what I wishing now is plz give me a flying colour result for my final plz..
For my Uni life, it jus like a part of story of mine, It's been up and down in this three years,
esp for my 1st year in LimKokWing Uni hostel, That's my 1st to stay in a new environment myself and I been forced to get used to it. I moved in the hostel alone and couldnt go anyway becoz I dun have my own transport by that time. I use public transport and fren's vechicle all the time so it was quite tough for me,and luckily I've my boy's mentally support for me all the time and visit me once his holiday, his support is oways the biggest consolation for me, thanks dear dear.
In the past 3 years, I met some buddies which i do appreciate muchie. THANks to appear within my uni life and even helped me up in some certain things.. and i'm learning much alots from them.
And yea,
thanks god that i am able to finish all this smoothly ;)
teeehee :)


the final design review board by mich ;), board 1
board 2
Our review lecturer
Vien presenting her works ;)
My course mates for Sem 6 ;)

Our lecturer and my buddies
Finally came to the end! It's 6:00p.m
;)
ya! jus ignore my tired look!

❤michh

No comments: