Friday, December 04, 2009

Outing wif my sexay sexy

Can u believe i stayed in my darling's room for 5 days edy and only out for dinar and supermarket ? yea, that's my life over here.. simple but sweet and nice ;)
Arghh, there’s still posts starting from Oct Nov to Dec..U know what, i’ve got few hundred pics in my lappy that hasn’t been uploaded by me yet.. there's some birthday celebration? club nitez outings? shopping dae? yea! there's too much for me and can i jus updates my post one by one slowly from the latest to the out-dated post? :P

ehem!
I got a very busy weekend wif my babes after my final END! yea! It's E.N.D! yuhoo~
well, there's no club only dinner , K session and shopping dae for us! oh ya! and done a little facial wif honey be4 Viet ;)

Thurs
THANKS DADDY!
Got my little red bibi by this day but failed to get my Iphone which I've been wait for 3 weeks! argh!! maxis was really pissed me off!!! macam chin!
Nitezx, meet my babes up and dinner wif them at my 1st choice Zanmai! we Q-ing for almost 45 minutes to get the seat!! but wasnt us who done the mission, It's our Da tong fang! haha~
We got our K session after the dinar since everyone looks tired even lazy to paint our face and cancelled our club party outing!
We sang the whole nites until late 4:00am!!! aint us crazy? lols

Fri
Had a little shopping dae wif my babes ;)
Heading out for our brunch by 3:30pm!!!!
BO lo bao!!
I seriously cant remember the name of this soup! forgive us was too hungry by that time even ordered wif pointing the pics of the dishes without noticed the name of it :P
Zhu chiong Fann, dislike tis!!
woo woo wie~ we miss this!! niceeee>.<
darling and meeeee a latest & new one after 2 months goes ;D
"Cause when i'm when them i'm thinking of u~" hahahas

Evelyn liaw wif her new hair dye
;)
the ladies
she like to post like this!
the waiter there really pissed me off!!!! We trying to asked for bill from them but neither any of them give us a response!!
lady miki
lao po!! Does this look familiar? :D
random one!

mirror mirror on the world!
take II

Sat
*Had facial facial wif evelyn liaw and skype wif the nitez wif xiao hui teo the wholie nitez long!!!!
*Packed for my sweet escape :P

No comments: