Sunday, May 17, 2009

an♥ther d♥y ♥ut

lovely SAT..
headed to pavilion after lunch wif qiu nearby our office. She nid to meet up her fren thr. So, that was my 2nd times waited and shop alone in pavilion. When d moment i step into Forever 21, i told myself "plz michelle plz, wat u got jus window shopping for 2day,no money spending in wear by today",ok, i tot i can really make it ,but ended up i failed again,the top was too amazing for me! leopard print somemore? how could ppl not fall for it? for sure i know u will too~

Alittle random on saturdae
caming to my boy when work :P
he sleep soon~ nitez boy:)
mic self-caming while qiu in d toilet:):)
oppsz.sorry gal
A break tea time for us be4 we headed S.wang met up my babes

After whole afternoon walked and shop in S.wang we back pavilion to hav our dinner

A brand new Old Town in Pav
mee
:*)♥
tis wat me call
OLD TOWN signature ?
Qiu's
Michelle's!! Fav "Gai Shi Ho Fan"
She herself hide her KFC meal and eat alone thr!!
Hide & Seek ?? paloi~
while siew paloi choosing Mickey's top


Nah !! Tis was my main purpose went down to town! but how come I got tis at last minutes! blame u la siew!! lols no la..shud thanks u lots lots for bringing me search for tat many shop and i finally got it wif more cheaper price :) A kiss 4 u here muacksxx:)
But tis color spent me almost rm100 , not worth rite, but is ok la!


kie now was edy 11:12am i have go & clean myself and prepare go fetch my another darlingx come and helping me up dye my hair! wo! i will got a new hair color by later!! loOking damn much forwards to it!!

babes, i am cuming :P ♥

No comments: