Saturday, May 02, 2009

Congrats :)

* my best buddy had just open and own his new shop in my hometown (miri).
gong xi gong xi~! xixi
firstly, congratulation on ur new and 1st mobile shop in miri.
Finally i saw it but too bad that i cant be thr when d 1st day opening ceremony.
But but but!!! dun worry, i will oways lepak at ur shop once i back miri, so u better prepare everything and welcoming me ya :)
or mybe my visit to ur shop will bring more business for u ? who knows? lols
oh ya~ receive my flowers yet? yaya, i know my flowers sure can add on some colors for ur new shop~ u sure like it de lo? so stopped saying me "bo xin"!! >.<
thanks my daddy helped me up to order too na :)
.
.
d front view of his shop :)
hmm..boss and d worker or?? watever la:)
he din mentioned tat to me too.
d interior~~!!
21 mobile clinic (miri)
*
d counter, hoping it bring lots income for them :)

P/S: This mobile shop located in miri parkson shopping mall, 3rd floor(same floor as d cinema), new wings:)
.
21 mobile clinic
.
feel free to visit ya *

No comments: