Friday, May 01, 2009

Cam-express ♥LOVE♥

thursdae nitez, no club no sis gathering no shop no outing no movie.
headed home after work.
Wat i'd decided was woke up my boy to have a chit chat in skype after my short nap :)
here is my chit-chat time wif my darlingz


u'r oways my precious one
let's go ~♥

my boy wif his jolly smiling at me again~
how much i miss u...

toking seriously

still toking thr, well, i am oways ur loyally good listener :) huh? stopped edy? kie! my turn to tell wat's happened here for 2day
kiss me thru d phone.
kissy kissy from u to me
muacksxx xx

his jolly face again be4 my time to bed,so do I :D

my days & nites without u , darlingz
time flying faster for me& u plz..
as it's only one month sinces our last met, and i know u'r almost cuming back for me,
but jus tat..still miss u badly bloody here:(
evertime we on d phone or skype, the way u tok to me, the face u shows me is jus like u'r telling me tat our love still reminds d same, we still could able maintain tis long long distance love journey very well~
darling, jus dun oways worry much bout me, i will take good care of myself for u here and be good everytime
promised to take care well urself for me too,bring u for nice food,nice trip when u'r back ok :)
no cheating no tricking
you,
darlingz,
cant wait to see you,hugs u and kiss u
sorry for woke u up too early, thanks for spending ur time till late night and i know ur freaking tired but still tried hard to wake up for me :)
love ya muchies..
you're d best best man i ever meet
.
.
♥ byron ever after
.
.

2 comments:

byron said...

WOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought you said never post the pics!! !@#$%^&* but i saw it right now ! hao neh ? so many pic of me ! hmmm cheat me cheat me cheat me!! see all my face ??? so funny la dear ! hmm really hate you , after this i believe next time i will be wiser . wont let you take my pic hahahahaha ! Dear i miss you!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahaha! dun like tat mo..gave u a surprise ma..~
muacks! xixi~;)♥