Saturday, May 16, 2009

babes ♥n air

thursdaE
A gals outings nitez again~
went sunway dinar wif my darlingx & xiao xu, a restaurant named "chao yen" located in sunway shopping mall which darlingx hard sell chin! sorry tat i'm late again cause my pity darling waiting me 4 such long in d fully air-conditioned restaurant.Dun blamed bah darlingx, who asked u guys d 1st customer in d restaurant :P

.

bean stir-fry wif pork in mince,tats not long bean kie! darling! but i dunno wat to call tat,hahas chicken cube cooked v nan ruX.xu was d one who ordered tis but were me and darlingx sapu all!!
tis d only our fav here. duck ,middle one dunno & pork in 3 layer! Our faV! :D
No comment on tis soup! =.=
"fan sha wu" she orded tis cause she knew tis dessert from E.U! hahas cute her.mine mango dessert!
why lyn? d pic was extremely good rites after xu told us how 2 use "close up" in our cam! see ur satisfied looks!we! after d full-filled dinar!
xiao xu with his unwilling look,come on,SMILE :)

.

After Our Dinar, headed to Leisure Mall picked siew and her fren up den Seduction! my babe working place:) tat nitez was Seduction 2nd years anniversary celebration, the pub was packed wif ppl and luckily sze and her fren found us a table if not i think we might stand whole nitez outside d pub and holding our drinks self enjoy thr,lols :)


shirley,siew ,lyn & miimic eve xu
us again~lyn & blury xu
hahas~babes me and baby? lols! d drink for d nitezx babes was performing jane and dear JAC
groupies
cheers darlings
yii~
d only pic wif her for tat nitezx
dear lyn
woi~ ya here come d show !!
She's damn hot and good body figure she have! envy me!


Messy snapped
Guess who's ????? own tis lovely art deco on her nails??
competed wif 2 big sizes guy, how can i win?
after some alcohol drinks filled, tipsy me
dun show tat face again while snapping!
gals cam-whore time!
siew & her fren
ala!! steady steady!!
she's imitating sze's bf !
d last show of f nitezx
She got lots of flowers :)
let's focus and see wat the gal wear wif her cheongsam! lols me & lyn laugh till die ah!babe is dancing slowly on d stage
she wif her..... ... .. fren :)

P.S/: Damn!! siew them keep laughing me and my 'cooper' while we searching parking around Seduction area. i know my driving skill was poor ! damn them deep deep :)

No comments: