Sunday, May 03, 2009

HOMEDEC dae

Sat noon, went to homedec exhibition wif qiu at KLCC, convention centre. My 1st visited to homedec exhibition. Lunch in KLCC wif my colleagues in Little Pinang House, actually we decided to lunch at Mdm.Kwan restaurant but too bad thr's full house and nid to wait mybe bout 15 minutes so we swifted to Little Pinang House. I tot it was a lousy restaurant plus i never been thr be4, but after tat lunch,i deeply falling in love to the char kueh tiaw they served! damn nice :):):)
.
a bit bit bout Little Pinang House

Rachel and Kelvin*baverly home's manager* Shina,Cass and mii*
???
heart tis muchie muchie
toilet*again me~:)
pillow wif big heart sharp*

baverly homesearching see which wallpaper i'd like it and bring it home :Phis funny look~
mic again playing around~ some team members in baverly home
wat i can say is tis really costly
nice nice nice but i wont bring it home. =.=
keke~
wat's wrong wif my cam?

darren~ tats all for my homedec visited~ tiring me act..
END~
♥♥♥

2 comments:

byron said...

Wowww blogger ! hehehe i'm the first one to drop comment on your bloggg again la! your blog only have me this Fansie shi ma ? hahahahah joking ! Dear why darren also here? he follow you ppl ar ? so eng want him lol! wow all the things they put there got sell want ar ? hehehe the char kueh tiaw why geli geli like that want dear ? hehehehe . keep your good work ! post more pics!!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

wei!!!! wat geli geli !! nice ah!
tat noon i mentioned tat i'll bring u to thr next time u still say ok de! u must taste it kie.i will bring u to have all nice food in kl :D
u oways my loyalty fan de ma! !!!! dun so much complaint ah! kill u! >.<