Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sundae♥ @ sunway♥

Went ut wif my bunch of babes again ~ was surprised tat we woke up damn early since we're all tiring after d sat'nitez club~
We planned to had our brunch and Shop around in Sunway as my shooting had cancel`:).
Met up Zhu 1st once we reached! den hunting for food fulling our hugriest stomach! Den!
We FOUND tat!
Chicken Buffet for rm24 per person!
Well! i thin tis was d worst brunch tat we ever have! agree rites babes? >.<
.
.
looks delicious right ? =.=
mine!!
eve's salad! yucks!
hahas i told my babes d bread was geli wif its 'interior'
paloi her!~
can u guys see how much we left???!!! >.<



mic @ disgusting buffet!
Zhu @ disgusting buffet!
paloi @ disgusting buffet!
eve @ disgusting buffet!
mi n zhu :)
closer snapped!! :D
PALOI & eve
mic self-shooting


babes self-snapping

i heart tis flower! y lyn not allow me bring it home!!
3 of us disturbing in d boutique! :D
zhu wif her model pose!
lyn wif her lady looks
my turn! am i looks a bit..SHY?? lolss
omg! 连这个都不放过??
our tea time again! chilled at brand new WongKok in pyramid:)
d weather hot till can melted me indeed!! >.<P.S/: siew! u better pay me back my lemon-ice since u pour all on my dress and my bag!!!Ashamed Me nia!!!!! >.<

6 comments:

byron said...

Dear those chicken that you mention make your tummy pain is it this ? wow.. actually look delicous for me! standard better than here la. And new mongkok open at pyramid ? i want to went there next week !! kekekeke hungry now ! don't know what to eat la ! miss you so muchie, just finish pack and call you ! reach office look for me ya!

Anonymous said...

gan wearing gila flower ah..花痴怪ah....hahaa...:D

Anonymous said...

yea,agreed!chicken buffet is 1 of the most "ba lia" buffet...my hometown got 1 before, now closed cos nobody wanna eat...hahaha...

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

shi la!!! damn regret and ANGRY ah me after d meal!!! i think sunway de sure bankrupt soon!! >.<*!!!!!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

@ byron,dear is wongkok! kill u!!
hahas miss u too gonna meet very very soon :)
@si chou gan!, gan u dun jia jia use anonymous! u tot i dunno who u! huH!!!

♥ nicole ♥ said...

happy chicken day~!!! ahahahah...KILLS!!