Friday, May 29, 2009

♥ Date wif the dearest

deng deng!
here i'm back again.!
lolss
firstly see who's finally appear in my blog again?
Mr.Byron*
i was like missing in a period jus to enjoying my 10 days holidays wif him :)
lots of things happened between tis, but luckily god bless we still going on smoothy ..
d 1st day, 18th may. was d day he came from far far away~
excited plus nervous * but still snapped myself in d car while waiting him :)
.
.
18th.May
Mr.Chia reached K.L tat afternoon.
me wif my hair extension awaiting him in my ride.
nice rites! i am loving it!
take II darling.u'r so slow..=.=
tats all for my 1st day, hahas we din take even a pic tat day.. coz he say he nid to go 4 a hair cut be4 he took hills of pics wif me.lols
.
19th May
.
nando's for our lunch..

d environment thr.


After lunch, have a walk in Bukit bintang den headed for some sweet dessert for us ,d weather was damn hot, until can melted me up so do my darling.

my boii & mi

his dunno wat wat dessert edy forgot wat to call tat.
:D
Nah!! mine durian cendol :)) was much more difference and nicer than my boy's dessert
mi
him

bye sweet chat*
again one pic be4 we leave :)


3rd day.. 20th May. A day without make up but fresh mi :)DARLING, was reading but been forced to snap :)we will going On and On..
when dinner
freshly mic lolss

Well, tats all for my tis three days in my short team holidays, will post up d rest soon..

Jus stay tuned ya

4 comments:

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

Okay.I admit that I am too bored already.So,I'm the 1st one whose drop u a commet..teeheee..u r gorgeous with your long hair,babe!!But...but..I likes your short hair than the long one..anyway,still looks good :) x

byron said...

Dearrr , at this hour you already dreaming already , i know you will upload our picture heheh . Dear why i never look photogenic like you de always ? always , i look so bad in those picture , but you look nice! Dear miss youu! NANDO!!!!!!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

@xiao hui
lols..i heard lyn say u bought a hair extension for urself too rites?
nice not??
hahas bob hair? no darlings..was too hard when on d way keeping it longer..hehes

@mr.byron
u better update ur blog i tell u!!!!

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

nah.not the bob hair,but medium length.yes,i bought it ages ago but then I just left inside the wardrobe.used it once only.how much u bought for yours??is urs remy hair clip-in hair extensions too??there are gorgeous and silky ehh..