Monday, April 20, 2009

♥ Cosplay gal

Las saturday, i've took and hold a job as a cosplay model for d new games “天龙八部”launching at tb.network in setapak, tis job brought lotss of fun and a quite easy job for me jus stood thr with my cool & cute cosplay wear and posing let ppl's snapped us :)
But sorry tat act i duno wat's my theme and even the character inside d games, but watever la, I enjoyed the job damn muchie:) and the happiest was i knew some new gal frens from d job, gals, keep in touch ya :)

mic in d cosplay wear.nice not?

Verone Venee Sonia Mic
take II
me and qiu (:
verone,d cute gal and mii
heart tis~ ♥
sonia, our naughty agent*
Venee, d hottie ~
can i comment tis as *my sexy back?* lolss discussing~ discusing~
concentrate on wat he wan us to do~a part of t.b network

~ to be continue ~
p/s: sorry, guys,more pics will be upload sooon (:

2 comments:

♥ nicole ♥ said...

cute gan :)

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahas,,
thanks lao po's supported all d way!! mauckss!
love u deeply deep from my heart :)