Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nitez Out ♥ Dinar ♥ Muvie

Tuesday lovely nitez, a date for movie wif lao po again. I'm bit late when i'm on my way to pavilion, was bloodly traffic jam again, sorry to make u wait me for so long in sg.wang, lao po. once i reached, quickly met up wif her then we headed to U-village for dinar,2 new members join us for d nitez out, her two housemates, bao jin and pei ling :)
.
After a FULL filling dinar..
.
we went into sg.wang to get myself a short pants which i hunting for such a long times :)
den, we headed to pavilion in rushed, we pick a horror movie again..we rushed to get the ticket asap jus in case the ticket all been sold out again and we nid sit at d front seat tat really suffer us.
while waiting for d movie show time, we jus walked around in pav and still snapped shot ourself in d washroom like usual :)
The stall sellling fried chinese pastry which i found
when i on my way to brunch.
my colleague commented tat tis d most famous fried
chinese pastry stall among d old klang road.
looks tasty
honestly, tis cause a lots of fatty
goreng pisang ♥ fried chinese pastry ♥
my bottle wif 1000ml for a day ♥
enuf gua? mic in self-snapping mood again n my pink cutie lappie !

after 6:00p.m

dinar at U-village, wif my honey,and her housematescan't u believe tat tis all free from watson after u purchased rm300 and above?nic wif d free gift,lolscharming pei ling and mic
♥ ya! we again stuck in pav washroom! well, we jus heart tis toilet bah, lolss
snapped I
snapped II
snapped III
snapped IVheart iuu
omg! we posed nicely so long for d guard ~ but it jus seem like no working at all
Q-ing up for snack and bite
heading in soon~ come a pic 1st :)
kie, enuf, movie time~

Well, we picked a horror movie named "The uninvited" tat nitez.
we act planned to watch sniper as ze fong told nic tat sniper is not nice at all and tats d movie should be shown 1 year ago, no worth for us to watch,rites?
but still, luckily we picked tis movie, it doesnt disappointed us wif its abundant and spectacularly story-line, go and catch tis movie,
u will never regret and found out it's interesting enuf if u understand d movie.:)
i heart the movie,and also d main character, Emily Browning
.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Emily Browning, the gorgeous.

after d movie,headed home. Den took a freshly shower but still skype and cam wif my boy be4 sleep, chit-chat on d net wif him around 1 hour then went for my beauty sleep.

tats all for d nitezz

2 comments:

byron said...

Dear my dear heheheheh weii yes we chat for a hours before going to sleep! dear sorry for today i wake up late and let me dear alone there hmmm i am sorry , dear the movie i still wait for liang to help me to download it neh. maybe this morning i can watch it . and tell you about the movie ! you ar still eat so many hot de food!! not good to health especially stall food neh dear ! know ma ?? love you so much. whatever you go sure take lot of pics especially with nic! heheh dai sek dear sleep tight ok ?

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hUH..luckily u did updated my blog urself be4 i heckle u !