Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday Nitezzx Outings ♥

Here we comes see wat i'd done for my thursday nitezx again~ thr shud be a sistar gathering for every thursday since my babe Jac have her only only offday on thursdays :), For tis week, seem to be some changes, siew cant be able to join us so i actually decided to cancel it..
but ended up,

we out again :):)

Overall, thr's only me and Jac but still having so muchie fun. Miss it ~ Darling, miss d moment when we're "choing" in miri our kampung too, both of us oways "lepak" in al fresco, when thr's almost time to party, guess whr we'll headed to?

yes! obviously BALCONY♥~

d hot and renowned club in our hometown~ yea! balcony.u'r d best! :)

At whiles, i do miss thr and my hometown muchiess. babe gals, when can we groups all our 7 members at thr, drink non stop and dance like no tomolo again? oh yaya and showing off u gals pool skill at thr? lols.too bad i am weak in play pool:(

when will we going back again???

Do looking so much forward to it ~~~

okay, back to K.L, gal, pls stop dreaming thr,u'r now in k.l kie >.<
Well, here some pics me and my babe Jac had took at our thursday nitez out~
lets pics tells d story~


mic on her way

reached!! be4 tis we had went to leisuremall for Jane's birthday present
a LAZO diamond white gold necklace for her ~*
dinar time~ babe
iuu
awaiting wif hungriest nah nah nah!! the food was ready but the tomyam soup still boiling.=.=
wo~ tis obviously my fav! so do Jac:)
mutton in slicedalmost done*
chicken wingsended up we still cant finished it!
She smile wif?err...
mic lady smile :)
after dinar, Seduction!
D red wine which my babe ordered for mii
am i really enjoyed it? No!
but still cheers,darling :)
Jane,Thomas,and tipsy mii
i dun have d energy to pose like them,so jus smile~:)
me and my hot chick!
heart iuu a lotss lotss


next stop ! Model Pub
i still prefer beer then~
p/s:i'm not a well-drinker still.
cheers !!

I have no idea actually wat is tis, JUS ate it!

hmm, cute gal in d house. sorry tat i'd forgot ur name :P
She started to sing again! but still both my thumbs up for her :D
playing around wif d crown she got on tat nitexx,keke
looks silly,right? definitely!!
she's pretty wif the crown :)
hmm???
but i looks dumb wif d crown, W.H.Y???
2nd ROUND~
JUst some random at d nitezx


thanks for d flower and d crown:)
snapped be4 we go.~ bye~

that's ALL from d nitexx

sis care sis share heart u oways

2 comments:

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

oh no whr m i?? I cant belif I miss it!!! too bad I need to go dinner with my aunt!! oh no darling can rewind d time back to last nite b4 dinner?? I wanna join =((

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahassss~ too late liao too late liao~ ~:P
stil got chance nah babe:)