Saturday, April 18, 2009

♥ Keep holding on..

How long we doesnt hold our hands tight and shop 2gether ?
How long u doesnt lie by my side, we sweetly heart toking face to face, u hugzz me tight in ur bosom like no tomolo until i fall asleep ?
How long we doesnt cook and enjoy our dinar together wif lots fun and fullfill our stomach till we can hardly move? YA! i'm admit tat i'm just well-cooker in certain food but my Mr.byron's jolly face oways seem to be so blissful after tasting. For sure, my food satisfy him (:
likes ppl oways says tat :
darling gives relish to simple food
i agree tis wif both my hands up!!

darling, know wat, u caught me miss u badly every single day, every minutes, every seconds here ):

MISS your superb deeply muacks on my forehead, my lips my cheek

MISS your huge huge hugs tat oways chase my frighten away

MISS you whispering and tok softly in my ear mumbling tat how much you love me

MISS your jolly smile

MISS your funny joke all d way

MISS your naughty

MISS your everything

I'M JUST MISS u tat tat tat much!

U'r jus imperfectly but d PERFECT to me! Sometimes, i found tat ppl around me really like comments bout my boy in front of me, but i just dun mind and dun give a damn to it, jus forget those tripe!! i just lOVE him so much

*i love u from d bottom of my heart
no one can get u away from me
mr.byron is mine
he's only belongs to miss.michelle*

*caming is jus d only things tat can decrease rapidly my miss to euu ♥♥

OUR NEXT DATE
18th. May.09

LOOking fOrward to it (:
Yipee..

6 comments:

~cInDy~ said...

wohooooooooooooo~~~~~~sweet sweet a.....

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

haaha..sha po ur speed oways d fastest de oo
we jut met up jus now but now u edy here (:

~cInDy~ said...

sure ma...fast n furious^^

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahasssss!!!

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

I love reading every single love story of urs lah..sweet daooo..love to the max..(:

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

:)) thanks babe , appreciate your comment muchie:) xixi