Thursday, April 09, 2009

superb V.I.P for my whole life♥

nah nah! let me think think who shud be d 1st One appear in my blog?
yup! exactly u! my frever lve one


Mr.ByrOn *

Days and times are really passing by like a rocket.
I was with him last last christmas 25.dec.07, but now is edy 08.april.09.
We had go through tis wif delightedly, difficult & arduous but still hold each other tight .
I still believe tat DISTANCE never separates two tat really cares.
OUr forever is never ending

25.12.07 ~ 08.04.09

Done by euu


Our 1st met dec.07
miri


Our 1st Christmas Eve Dinar dec.07
Hilton hotel

Valentine Dinar feb.08
Shangri-La hotel

Genting Trip feb.08


Veitnam Trip april.08

home*


K.L may.08


MIRI july.08


HONGKONG Trip july.08
DisneyLand

H.k Street
Venetian.Macau


K.L july.08



K.L/Veitnam,my birthday sep.08

Heading to Vietnam again (:

K.L dec.08

Steamboat
Cititel Hotel

Miri dec.08
Hotspot Cafe

New Year Eve dec.08
Balcony Nitezz


Chinese New Year feb.09
babe's home! miri

Our 2nd Valentine Day feb.09
Sunway Lagoon

CLUB! Zouk! feb.09 (:

2 comments:

^Mi_ImPerFEcT hEarT^ said...

haha~yaya...cheers..for distance love^^

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahas yes babe! we can make it:)♥