Monday, April 27, 2009

mic in sunday mood

pretty sunday!!! wat will u usually do on sunday ? home-alone whole day online-ing or watch those hk series to chase ur boredom away ? If me? wat else can i do ?? lolss
shop shop shop! Only shop can killed my boredom!! :D
woke up at 1:00pm something in d morning..no no!! Was afternoon edy i think~ :) went out to my living room, on my little pink lappie, den started checked out something and updated myself from my blog, fb and rolling on d net :)
*one hours later..
woke up da qiu for asked her to cook our brunch wif me, i'm damn hungry at d moment!
after our brunch!
yea! prepared ourself den headed to sunway pyramid to have a window shop. Tis wat i tell my boy at 1st in d phone be4 i reached.. rites darling?hehe i tried hard to control myself actually, but still.. i broke my promise again :)


pics tells everything ♥
some random of it~
.
grapes after brunch~ yum yummy!!
actually, this grapies had been storage in my fridge for few days,
yet still looks fresh isnt it?
felt so tired of make up edy so just left it blank on my face, fresh rites?
like tis for sure but i cant have it, too sexy for me, man~
am i choosing d blink,shining necklace or i'm day-dreaming thr? lolxx
which to get le? hmm.. :)
no doubt !! i forever 21! i'm fully support to it! qiu was choosing and thinking which to get for her monday's breakfast! tis attracted me!!
♥♥
tah da!!!! i finally got tis! Anna Sui mirror!
i'd planned to get tis when i broke my playboy round mirror,but everyone advices me tat too much fake anna sui mirror outside thr, but sorry gals.. i still cant control myself..
nah nah!! nice leeeeeee ~ ~
see tis!
d differentiate between d real anna sui mirror and d fake one!
pls take a look clearly~ d left real one is much difference from d fake one!
oh ya!! i wanna show tis too!
i bought tis pink, furry hair bang yesterday when i'm on my way to gym!
kinda cuteee
end~

4 comments:

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

no!!!! i cannot accept u bought tat mirror...u really 'qian ma' qi u ah! u MENTIONED BOUT WINDOW SHOPPING only how come i saw u r carrying a PARKSON BAG, FOREVER 21 AND D STUPIDD MIRROR??? IS THIS CALLED WINDOW SHOPPING???

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahas weii i edy mentioned thr i told tat to my darling be4 i reached moh..then reached thr le sure everything change liao la!! wei din read properly~

byron said...

always said windown shopping lie me !!!! !@#$$%!!!!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

lolss.s..
guai la i sek u ~ muackss**