Saturday, April 11, 2009

♥ Gurls Nitez ♥

Thursday Nitez~ hanging out wif my babes~ a nitez out for us again~ such a long time we dint even gather together to have a loudly chit chat and 38 laughing non stopped all d times when recall back to our sch life and of coz some stupid funny interaction between my babes ~ okay, i'm kinda excited when on my way to meet my babes, i know d nites will be wonderful becoz of u gals :)
I dress up myself wif a nice sexy spaghetti singlet for u gals, ya i sure u gals like it too much! keep on mentioning my wear all d niitez, and hey! dun NOT touch plz!!! it's only available for my special someone!! =.=


Here's d pics wif my babes ♥♥♥♥

snap-shotting by my hp
self-shotting by my cam
(is thr any difference between hp's cam and sony cam? )
me and paloi siew again self-high in d car :)
mic in her ride sze's house
again~ me..
tis her special dishes to keep for her honey lolss.
looks DELICIOUS!!!
♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥.♥♥

Party started~
here come a group photo 1st :D
my dear lyn and Jane
♥♥ u gals

paloi POse
wo~ hot dance~~
try to be ugly~sweet sweet uu

keep posing and try to be sexy? lols
d hotties~

they kinda enjoying their nites.
not like her....
keep watching ppl shuffle-ing
siew's O.S: how i wish i could....
she looks damn excited
us again~
like tis

huggies


miss ur kiss la darling~
one of d funny pics..
never wanna pose properly!!
can i have a short nap plz.. too tired ~~?????

lyni ♥♥ CHANEL!!
Dun kick me plzz:(
leaving sooonn~
faster pls!!! i'm ready edy!
still not tat good...
ya! tats great
bye maison!!
END

No comments: