Saturday, April 25, 2009

heart posting ♥


*
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥
*
darling, happy 16th months anniversary for us
surprised to receive ur call jus now
just pretented like nothing then suddenly..
u whispering wif sweet and bashfully
tat
dear, happy anniversary!!

dear, u suddenly touched me and make me stun thr a while and dunno wat to say to you.
know wat, it's been a while we din greet each other "DEAR,happy xx month anniversary, i still love u like i oways do" ,

it reminds me tat las time we used to greet each other through msn, fs comment or woke up each other at nitez jus to shout out loudly tat
"dear,happy anniversary"

i'm now jus like smiling from heart while i recall back and posting it here :)
byron byron , michelle would wanna tell u tat she love u like no one do
apologized tat oways quarrel wif u for small matter and nonsense stuff
but u still thr for her when she nid u anythime
promise promise tat
michelle will oways be thr for u whenever u need her too
she love u to the MAX!

darling,did u get me? read my post immediately plz, i can't wait to tell u how much i miss u now though i'm now chatting wif u :P
.
.
REAL LOVE IS UNEXPLAINABLE
is jus like mic's love to her byron
.
.

deepest love, MIC

4 comments:

byron said...

DEAR !!! heheheehh miss you too ! Dear , so naughty tou tou there write blog while chatting with me ar !~ no wonder my dear reply so late ar ! yes dear it's been quite sometime we have been together , sorry recently keep let you worried so much about me! really sorry my dear ! i promis you that i will take good care of myself de dear ! don't worry waiting for our date ya dear ! you also need to take care yourself well ya ok ? miss you dear ! muaksSS

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

sure darling.
now den read my blog! >.<
hate u!!!!

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

darling wat is wrong with ur nail polish??

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hahas... tats "N" years ago de pic la~ dunno i found it from which corner in my pc le haha~