Friday, August 14, 2009

The bitch is back to the club!

Ya! we were all back to the club again! wif my besties and bunch of my baby boy's buddy. Was having so much fun tat nitez.

Date: 30.07.09
Venue: Maison
Time: 12 to 6am!

My pretty boy and me!
the paloi and darlingx XD
My boy and honey as well =D
yong and the hottiest =)
mich and the disturbing one =P
besties and the simpson! hahas!
gals
gals add on the paloi!
the gentles =)
hug me tight and never let go ya!
he obviously drunk but not for me.
siew's stun?
the darlingss
tagged simpson too =D
Randomly
leesoon was superb acting cute! omg! whr he trying to cover? lols
the naugthtiest and sweeties
onces again wif tagged wallace along too =)
groupies for once
darlingx for II

eh! eh!
some group pics ..

teehee*
sam ,his twin and his frens =)
.
a simple and lovely week for me again=) xoxo.

No comments: