Thursday, August 13, 2009

A sugar sweet DATE*

Well, The few past weeks is gonna be the last week of my pretty holiday. Too bad, i've been started waking up early in the morning everyday and trying to catch up my classes in time. Poor me.. uni is reopening and classes is started, and i have to back to as a proper uni student turning on my pretty uni life again! argh >.<

300709 thursdae@delicious
the couple
is trying to act cute again.=)
my chicken cheesy spaghetti
mr.chia's bolognese pasta
i've craving this well-known pasta for so long! finally i'm here to have it.hoho!
see!!! i finished it with pretty good, was too yummy yummy!
Then met up wif Leesoon, Brian them and chilling a while in their hotel's room den headed to Bukit Bintang joined my babes which awaited me thr. Dinar together den fetched siew back to her condo for her little changes. Wat the funniest was siew actually dunno the proper route from Bukit Bintang back to her living place but u know wat she did? She shows us the route which everyday the bus that she sit and asked us to follow the route of the bus back to her condo cause thats the only she memorize! wahaha! we all laugh likes..from the Bukit Bintang back to the front of her condo! too stupid! =D
the nites,
Finally.
the gals was managed to catch up each others the day be4 i fly to someway else! Definitely miss them damn muchie muchie!!!
we were actually met up wif my baby boy's frens thr, but once we reached wat shocked us tat there were too many ppl in the room,and we doesnt have the chance to touch the mike. A bit lame rites sitting in the room for whole nitez and jus alcohol drinks, snacks and chit chat in ktv room? NOway! so we went and have our own small room again! hahas
The small little room for our little singing nitez =)

my boy was the busiest of the nitez. He nid went here and there between 2 room! lols HUG u tightly and u r mine
here come a proper one ya.the besties oways be thr for me when i nid them ;)
darlingx

supper again after the singing session. Thats ALL for the day, was superb fun that my babyboy and me was half-way fall asleep when on our way back! too tired man.. lols!

No comments: