Saturday, August 22, 2009

she's is turning to 21 big girl ♥

my baby Jaclyn's 21st birthday bash
*
19th August 09 @Seduction
*
*
self cam-whoring while waiting for that paloi.. seem i am jus heart myself so muchie.lols
but i believe that every gals do love themself if not wat's the reason of self-snapping?
reached! me and my birthdae lady! yea shud say lady. coz she's no more 181920,it's 21 lady now ;)
me myself, our birthday babe and paloi!
i'm a good girl* teeeheee
jus heart u so muchie..
taken without our forehead! lols. I know i oways repeat that when taking pics

i'm jus havent get ready yet!!!
me and chris
=
)
tagged chris shirley and the paloi lols
finally, thr's us. me and the paloi siew=)
okie, we got about 7 plates of duck meat and pork for that nitez.This is jus only one of it which almost to be finish.
the darling gal on the stage welcoming her 21st come to her*
lols@ she got not only tis for the nitez la of coz! =)
the emcee enuf bising de,but he makes a lots of fun.hahas
x.o.x.o
make a wish.
her groupies
=)
she in sailor wear
Lastly,me again.
erm...
action thr.
she rude to her bf but not to us ya :P
huh!
gonna miss u after tis. ><
hahas. she's really enuf tall to me but... i do enjoy my height when i stick on her lols! my best girl friends
a kiss goodbye for our babe;)
.♥.
well, almost all my babes among us is in 21st now, and some i even couldnt join their 21st birthday party, sad of it. Hmm when is my turn..yea. i will be the next. lols! kinda like can't wait for it.! xD

2 comments:

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

Er,ur own hair grow very fast also.quite long now ohhh..or is my own illusion.lol.stay hot babe!!

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

izzit? everyone say so but how come i never realize? hope it grow faster den i no nid to put on my extension everyday ah!!><