Thursday, August 20, 2009

the weekend!

16.08.09 sun. A sweet short shopping day wif my ms.miki. We both din hang out wif each others for ages, but why do we still got unlimited stuff to share and oways have non-stop chit chat until we so unwilling to leave the restaurant jus to continue our lady tok.. lols.. i think tis's wat we call sister likes.. =)

the skinny lady still chose the small bowl salad as her lunch? fainted!! >< her salad for our day out..!><
here i am =) teehee.she seem change a lots in these years, to be more gorgeous and turning from a little high-sch gal to lady.. ;)
but how come i still look the same still the fatty and clumsy me! ><
LOLS! ya! qiu is outing wif us for tat day too but she really do ignore my cam so muchie so wat to do to prove tat she was actually jus right beside us and even shot for us, nah! this was wat she had for her lunch=) Nah! the salad meal suffering u bah..

miki phang's drinks, even the drinks tat she ordered will makes me think of my drinks cause le a lots of fat!!!
qiu!! =)
qiu's drinks is much more better ..hahas
keke my lunch for the day! not bad but i cant finished it! how could it be!! >< see ..
she pretenting again..wahahhaa

our toilet shot session again!! take II
take III
we like never satisfied with how much we shot and even change from my sony cam to her hp cam lols! did there any difference between the results from the both cam! there is rites? =)
bumped into the vivien lee in sunway when we about to leave!! omg!! i can really recognized her even far from her back!! lols!!=)
kinda hungry right now and thinking wat to eat, omg! i ate fries and straight off for my nap jus now! duno when will i start my diet plan for my super idol AKOn concert ! sob..:( and no doubt, my assignment is getting more and more, stressing me a lots and mybe because we din done well in our 1st presentation in tis sem,kinda down indeed. Guys,cheers up! is ok, is passed! we looking forwards for our new works and work hard for it ya! i know we can make it. Enjoys our tis cuming pretty weekends den we need to start our war after tis! yea! again! lols uncountable sleepless nitez will be cuming towards us again. We have to overcome all tis to reach our successful final sem ya! yea guys! all the best for us! =)

No comments: