Sunday, August 02, 2009

Ladies's Wednesdae

hai..fellow, i am here blogging in front of my lappy again! guess whr am i now?? hiak hiak! is in my boy's sweet room again. ya! i've been here 2 days ago, since my class start on 10th, teehee* okay, i know this post bit out-dated but can i jus post one by ony started from tis post? I left out this post which was supposed to be due around two weeks ago, since I'm kinda freaking FREE nowadays after my boy went to work, I shall post it up as fast as possible!
so jus let pics tells my nitezx ya =)

15th July
met up wif my cousin, WINDY for lunch. is been a while din meet her after the chinese new year! lols.know u sure miss me and nicole lots lots :P
her frens tagged along too =)
chit chat till the maxxx
took tis be4 we say goodbye to each other.
Our next meet will be on next year. mis u
Dinner wif my buddy tat nitezx. He brought me for my sayur manis which i craving for so long!!!
sorry was too yummy and i could only snapped the two dishes and forgot another two, Lemon chicken and deer meat wif ginger onion. =)
sayur manis!! teehee! I MISS IT SOsoso much!!!
the toufu which well-known from the shop too=)
nah nah!!! after dinner met up wif my two babes in Al-Fresco. Is been a while i din step in al-fresco, miss the moment chilling there wif my darlings babes..! Esp Jaclyn Teo!!

Sssee! hui was so high after she met me up! yea yea! i know u miss me lots! muahahha
The boy joined in!
shin, she looks tipsy. NO doubt! she was the highiest of the nitez.
Did u seek amy? ?
Here comes a proper one. =)
They were really drive me krazy till the max! All i can say is my throat almost burn off after tat nitez!
U see how she pose!!!!
me and hui! ahh!! tats chain or guo's hand??
chain and ah guo tagged along tis time!
again us! thanks shin for helped us tooking tis!
After Al-Fresco, we supposed to spend our ladies nites wisely in the club so we swifted to Thai Bar after a short discussion! But wat disappointed me tat THR'S ONLY 3 LITTLE KITTY IN THE CLUB EVEN THERE WEDNESDAY NITES???? aiks
so ended up. We went to SOHO for tea since i never been thr be4 =)

SOHO nitez wif babe =)
Super acting CUTE!
tagged chain along again =)
my drink of the nitez. I like it!
gal's tok.
hui babe.

THE END.
to be continue for my next post ya.teeheeee

No comments: