Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i will be missing u .

I'm now back to my little castle again!
"Another week has passed and would not come back again! Time flies.. is my last week at here.. my mood now is really kinda down and dunno wat to blog here.."
tis shud be post the nitez be4 i back. but lolsSs.. my laziness is killing me!!!
Actually there is many for me to express to say,but now not wif the mood anymore lols so jus ignore tat,since i've edy back to kl.
shud said tat i am really kinda unwilling to bac to here but i know i have to!
i still nid to finish my studies and its my las semester as well!
bless me.
dear,wait me ya we'll meet very soooon again
=D
hoping tat we really can go throught everything and share our thought oways too.
*i found tat trust or believe to each other is really important to every couple!
so to us,dear
heart u

2 comments:

-Byron & Michelle- said...

i will miss you so muchie muchie here , everyday when i am coming back from home when i open my door it was all silent , without someone call my name hard hard ! hmmm dear i miss you , dear faster finish your last semester and come to me here my dear! really love you dear !

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

xixi xixi!! miss liao le!! who oways ask me dun shout loudly when everytime u back?? who?!! keke!!
muackssss
dun wan i dun wanna go!