Monday, August 03, 2009

Brian&Gracie's precious nitez

Attended Brian and Gracie's wedding dinner on 21st july in Imperial Hotel. A congrats to tells again because it is really sweet tat they finally get married since they had they long-walked relationship for years edy, this wat i heard from my boy =).

Took tis be4 i went out from my room =)
again take II =)
A shot after met up wif my boy
On our way heading to the wedding dinar`
my baby boii
here we are! =) there was 92 tables been placed in the ballroom! A huge wedding indeed

the ladies and me
brothers of the bridegroom are singing loudly on the stage =)
Headed to SOHO met Adeline and Karen up. Is been a while i didnt sit down to have a lovely lady chat wif her =)
Adeline & Karen babe
I know wats u guys must be thinking now! again and again shot be4 and after the wedding rites ? heehee
lace
omg! how fat am i!!!
but i jus dun care! continue-ing my self-snapping
never ever let go.. ..
d last one =)

xoxo

No comments: