Saturday, August 08, 2009

the madness ♥week

Thursdae 230709

Diner at shabu shabu wif my darling as we have nothing to do after reached in kl for 1 day and nitez but darling managed to sleep one day and nitez! omg! so tis was the 1st nitez we actived in kl since we back from miri.
the one who can sleep one day and nitez
=)
part of the food of the nitexx
me & my fav apple JUICE
We went for foot massage after the dinar, =)

Saturdae 250709

Headed "fei lou hai" the well-known seafood restaurant for our dinar
deer meat slice fried wif ginger onion

the prawn the darling was busy serving his princess ;) here come one quick one wif a sweet smile for me ya heart u tahda! the crab dunno which wat sauce! but taste really good! the AFTER mich wif the fat tummy after full-filled all the food! her dearest again too full untill dunno wat reaction shud given to methe love love love one and her

Sundae 260709

Wat a bad bad bad day for me!!! damn!!!!! the day my things been stolen by the damn bastard indo guy who came change my door locker for my bedroom!!! my tiffany:( my 3 watches:( my thomas sabo and others earrings :(. Argh! i want them back to me:( actually planned to have a sweet outing wif my boy but how could tis kinds of things happened on me :( the 2nd times i lost my tiffany&co necklace! sorry darling:( i lost the 2nd necklace tat u bought me.sorry:(

the nitez in sunway met up wif simeon after done reported in police stationi cant really smile becoz i really wants my things back to me! =(

Mondae 270709

Went for facial wif my baby boy after lunch.teehee done his foot therapy and was waiting for me coz i am still doing mine =)
after the facial went for the fish spa be4 we leave! teehee
me after the facial treatment. hehe
the same dae actually planned to pick evelyn up from airport since she back to kl tat evening and my darling boy wants me to know the router from my condo to airport! but ended up evelyn need to overnitez at her sis's place but we still wanted to explode the rounting ourself lols! =D was fun a long highway and MCD for us in the car as well

when our way go..our way back! lols

Tuesdae 280709

A sweet little outing again! THESHIP the best choice for our dinner =)This is his 1st things to do when he stepped in the restaurant, >.<byron wif his coconut drink
my apple juice the little bread too
he cover his face and requested me stop clicking my cam on him
our meal of the nitez
and i'm eating mine*
so do him!

i'm act kinda lazy type now,sorry for less words on this post

with ,mich

No comments: